1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One of those days

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Mystic flower, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Mystic flower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It is one of those days where I feel like I am going crazy! I have been so lonely lately it is unbearable at times. I manage to get busy, or watch a lot of tv. . . All I want is to feel safe, to be held until I stop shaking, not judged for wanting to hold another woman, given space to take care of me. Sacrificing myself on a daily basis, I know I have said it before, is getting to me. I know I made a choice to work through my marriage, there are good days and not so good as well. Although hubby is trying, unfortunately I am finding less things to come up with that I find binds us together. I pray for our marriage, for love to be strong, and I believe I have unconditional love for him. But I do need to embrace the part of me that sings when I hold a woman. I have stayed away from my crush, glad to say, and I am content with the friendship I have with her. As with a friend whom I thought was attracted to me - well, I gave her the opportunity to tell me her needs as our friendship is at a stage where we can talk about anything, heavy or not. I have wanted to tell her that I need someone to hold me, just hold me for a while. But the fear that she may end up like the first woman I have ever known romatically (and the only woman I know) scares me so much I lose the courage to tell her. But, I don't think she is interested in me. . . how foolish I was to think that she may have been - could that have been because I am lonely? I think so. . .