1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to better myself

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by cute, Dec 14, 2015.

1. cute

I want to get up out of this house I ended up saying something that I'm not going to regret

My mom came over to come see me today I never was really planning for this to happen knowing that

My mom only came over to talk about the money that the government give me

They are all users

My mom needs me back for my check my money
    That was the first time I ever told some one that I was trans even though I ended up getting rejected
    The person that I'm living with She is not even family and Let's put it this way

they don't care about me

How do I know that? she did not even think about asking me how I was And I kept saying mom I'm trans I'm a guy she still only was asking for my dam check I maybe won't be getting back on this website any more

First off I'm taking my aunt to court so I can get my check in my name

I'm getting my own apartment

My mom just think that i'm some mess up child is whats even mess up about my mom is she chosen a man over me Her got dam child what a mother she is

Can you please tell me who does that you see my mom is so desperate for a man she'd even let him rape me that's how desperate she is for a man

I honestly feels like she was never really motherly like to me even when I was young her man came first I and my sister was always last

I honestly feel like I was more of a mother cause when ever the man beat on her I was there I'm the one that had 911 on the dam phone I was a little kid at that time I'm so sick of having to put up with this

Some times I've felt like my only goal in life is to be a ho I did drop out of school (high school) I am trying to get my g.e.d some were deep in my heart i'm more then some cheap ho I want to be more

I'm pretty and I'm smart I feel like I should be more in life that is what I want to believe not only in my heart

I do want a better life and I believe that I can have one Friends and a family that's actually want me around

2. idsm

Hello, I just read your post.

I donĀ“t have any words of wisdom to share or advice to give you.
    Just wanted to say that I am sorry that you have to go through all this.

I wish you all the best. Come back anytime to let us know how you are doing, to vent, to talk, to laugh or whatever!

Lots of hugs for you (and a few for your sister, too)
    (*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*) (*hug*)(*hug*)

#2 idsm, Dec 15, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2015