1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rook some time to evaluate things.

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by 50ishandout, Dec 25, 2015.

1. 50ishandout

I would like to Thank everyone that responded to my post "I'm Destin to die a lonely old fag".

As I said the holidays are tough always have been. Before I wrote that post I was out with some friends for a Christmas lunch and there was this young Gay Couple having lunch with a woman that must have been one of there mothers. I was so envious of them. They were so happy and open. Mom was as happy for them.

I started to think about how unfulfilled my life is still and started to get depressed.

Everyone that responded it meant so much, especially SiennaFire for reaching out.

I'm usually the guy that's there to help everyone else. I don't need the help. Yes I do, and you folks were there for me.

I've had a tremendous Coming Out and after some reflection I'm back on track and looking forward to what lies ahead.

Hopefully 2016 will be the year that things change, if not I will keep forging on.

Thanks again for all you love and support. Although I wouldn't know any of you if I tripped over you in the street, I feel I known you for years.

2. SiennaFire

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm glad to hear things are looking up for you 50ishandout. Here's to a better 2016!

3. CapColors

4. IrishJ

Great big hugs from here as well, cheers to 2016!- J

5. 50ishandout

Thanks Guys and Gal. I'm doing much better. Christmas wad pretty good. Family was over. It was a good day.