1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lonley

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by DanniT72, Dec 26, 2015.

1. DanniT72

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I miss my ex's, child mine for many years I miss the relationship and the way it made me feel true to myself like being with a man never did, and I miss sex to be honest .... I'm a very physical person and I've been with out for seven months now .

That's a very simple and undetailed statement of where I'm at right now. I don't have anyone to talk to that really understands. My friends are straight and Married or Gay and young and aren't quite sure what to do with me being something different then what they have known me as.

So like I said , lonely .

2. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    (*hug*) It's only a matter of time before you'll be happy. Yes, it will take a bit for you to meet someone, but as long as you're working towards it, then you're fine, right?

I'm pretty sure a lot of us are lonely here, too. Me included. We'll all meet someone eventually.

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! (*hug*)

It can sometimes feel as if no one really understands us, or things don't feel the same the way they used to. How would you feel about trying to join a support and/or social group in your area, so to try to create some new friendships and possibly get to know someone with who it could click?

4. DanniT72

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'd love to find a support group. I would like to at least have friends my age that are also lesbians and dealing with not being fully out.

5. DanniT72

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'd love to find a support group. I would like to at least have friends my age that are also lesbians and dealing with not being fully out.