1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush on one of my best friends!

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by R M, Jan 5, 2016.

1. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've had this crush on a guy I know for almost 4 years now. When I knew him for like 2 years, I started to get the biggest crush on him. He's so cute and sooo nice to everyone. In the beginning it wasn't such a problem, because I didn't really hang out with him much. This year we've become really good friends and got really close. BUT I still have a crush on him and it's bigger then ever!!! I know he wouldn't get mad or anything if he knew what I felt for him, but I can't seem to get rid of the crush I have on him. I always hoped he'd might be interested, because he's very open to people with different sexualities and stuff.
    But I highly doubt it and I need some advice so that I won't do anyting stupid like trying to hug him or something stupid like that. If he found out, he wouldn't think any different of me or anything, but it's so embarrassing to tell! I also have the urge to tell him but that would make things so awkward!

Sorry for the long story-thingy

Anyone got some, tips/personal stories/ideas/thoughts, regarding my situation?
    Thanks in advance! (*hug*)(&&&)(*hug*)(&&&)(*hug*)

2. Soulstone

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I was/am in sort of similar situation. I have a crush on my best friend. She feels the same way. We've even been intimate for several times, but then decided - we don't want to mess with our friendship. What I want to say - in my experience, if both people feel the same, sooner or later something will happen. You don't have to do or say anything. The moment will come. And then you will decide, what you want. For now just enjoy his friendship

3. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    thanks for the advice :slight_smile: