1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Story

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by lesbiangal86, Jan 8, 2016.

1. lesbiangal86

lesbiangal86 Guest

Since I was a little girl I've been very confused. I'm an only child who didn't have many friends but had a girl cousin who I basically clung to. I grew up being very attracted to men at a very early age. As I got older being that my nature is more shy and backward even now at almost 30 years old. I get scared nervous anxious being around other people.

When I watch television my eyes are aways harder on men than women. I look at them with a different gaze. I started puberty very early and with that came attraction to women. As young as 7 years old before I started puberty I had a crush on Toni Braxton her first album cover in 1993. I didn't understand why I felt hot. I think as young as 4 or 5 Jessica Rabbit turned me on. Before I knew what being gay was I knew what it was but didn't know there was a term. Aside from all of this I've had attractions to women since I can remember. I've had desire for men - celebrities - not everyday men. I feel things for women. I'm ashamed of myself when it happens.

What I'm trying to say is that I always knew I was different but nevertheless didn't think because I had crushes on celebrity women that I was gay. I now realize. I've never dated kisses had sex in general or held hands with a guy. I think some men are attractive sexy even but I don't know if I would sleep with them. I'm not a sexual person. I don't know if I would have sex with a woman. I should just stay & die this way. I'm better off as I am. Silent & non sexual. Men scare me. I don't want to see their hairy privates. I don't want it inside me. I've never seen one. I don't want to see one. I like being alone.

#1 lesbiangal86, Jan 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2016
  2. Bibliovian

Well there's nothing wrong with not being a sexual person. I absolutely find some men attractive. Celebrity men mostly. But enough to want to see or interact with their junk. It's usually more of an abs thing. Or the jawline. I'm a sucker for a decent jawline on both men and women. I can understand the hesitation. On the ladies however, I'm a big fan of lady parts. So it' s different for me. But I find myself to be a tremendously sexual person. I think everyone is different in that regard.

You could easily be poly-romantic (IE- attracted to all genders or sexes) but asexual (not wanted to pursue sexual activity) or any variances of any thing. You'll hear a lot of people hear say not to get hung up on the label, and there's some wisdom in that. Because it's all preferences.

However. IF (and I might be way off base, in which case tell me to stfu) you do want to pursue physical intimacy, with a woman or whomever, but your nervous to, that's a whole nother ball of wax. You may have social anxiety which is something I struggle with every. day. and I could totally see it being a hindrance in the dating community.

Which do you think is more your situation? Or another reality entirely.