1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

24 year old and virgin

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by ECMember, Jan 12, 2016.

1. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this thread, but if it's not I applogize.

I'm 24 years and I'm a virgin. I consider myself bi curious or bi. It's hard to explain.

I do have some attraction or preference towards younger guys(18-21 or so) that are White, youngish looking. I have some preference for guys that are blonde or grey blonde.

I do like women that are White like I prefer guys as well but younger like guys.

I haven't had sex with a guy or girl but I don't seem to object to either to have sex with a guy or girl as long as they are good looking and younger than me.

Whenever I refer that I prefer a younger guy or lady, someone might assume something different. I'm not a perv or pedo or anything. I prefer someone who is sexually inexperience as myself and also I just prefer a younger person to be with me. I mean I would like to support and take care of them. I mean in a relationship or so, to provide for them. It's hard to explain. I just don't want to be the younger person in a relationship. Like being somewhat of a "breadwinner" of sort you can say.

People would tell me to date an older person, I don't see that as a good idea. I feel it's a horrible idea. I don't like older guys or women. That idea seems a little weird for me. I mean I don't judge sexual relationships, as long as everyone is of age and it's consensual.

2. Ryuji35

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay. So what's your concern?

3. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The following is my interpretation of your post.
    a) your a virgin
    b) you seem to be only attracted to 18-20 age group, male and female
    c) you dont like the recommendation to date someone your age or older
    d) a few of the other sections confuse the heck out of me.

Heres my quick take, not in any given order.
    I think you are suffering from Western Society values imposed by religion. Judge and Condemn. This is a curse. My recommendation. The ages you are attracted to is not that great so stop worrying about it and what OTHERS think. Just let it go.

You seem to have a parental / relationship valve of looking out for someone (not mentioned in a) - d). This is you, accept it and make peace with it. Say ya, this is me, this is who I am.

I think once you get a hold of yourself, calm down a bit, stop worrying about what others think, you will find someone you love and the virgin part will take of itself. And because you will be in love with yourself and the person you are with, this is the best way to transition your biological being.