1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what a feeling!!!!!

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by ssxElise, Jan 28, 2016.

1. ssxElise

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So I had the best feeling today.

I am married to a man and not out to anyone but my sister.
    I´m truly out to myself and I´ve accepted my sexual orientation. More than accepted - I´m happy with it.
    I haven´t allowed myself to live a lesbian life or even be open to anything yet.

But today, oh my god.
    In my work, I go to different places to meet kids I´m working with.
    A woman, who works in one of those places, is a lesbian. Pretty sure she is in a relationship though..
    But I´ve been catching myself looking at her and just thinking..
    And today, when she walked past me, she kinda put her hand on my shoulder, longer than for just a hi. And we talked a bit.
    Just from that touch, I got butterflies in my stomach and an electric feeling in all my body. Oh my.. oh my it felt sooooo good.

I´m not planning on trying anything there. But I´ve clearly opened myself to those feelings and it felt so great. It was the first time I let those feelings take place and it was so exciting. I´m almost crying just writing this. :icon_redf

I´m in a different place than so many people here. I want to come out to the world - so bad!! I want to live my life, I want to find a woman for me, I want to be true to myself.
    But I´m just not ready for the divorce yet.

Anyway.
    I just wanted to share that beautiful, awesome, new feeling I had. :icon_bigg

2. Chicagoblue

"I´m not planning on trying anything there."

Not sure what this means but to me "try" could just mean clearly make myself available for flirting. What could possible be wrong with that?

3. maybgayguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So great ssXElise - It can feel so wonderful just letting yourself be who you are. It is such a relief -- I think you are on a great path!

4. Really

5. ssxElise

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

I´m not looking for a relationship. But I think you are right, it´s okay to be available for a little flirting. And that actually sounds fun :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 29th Jan 2016 at 06:21 PM ----------

wow.. thank you for the link. Like reading my own feelings a bit..