1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

being bisexual

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by InfamousFrame, Feb 5, 2016.

1. InfamousFrame

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am an older bisexual and am looking for a place to be able to share with others and grow. I have a hard time letting other get to know me & feel so awkward with the whole process. I guess this is all I can share for now. Thanks

2. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, welcome to EC! Everyone here is very helpful and friendly, so don't be shy. I'm pretty sure we're all awkward.

3. SiennaFire

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi InfamousFrame,

Welcome to EC :welcome:

EC is a supportive place where you can share and grow with others. Hopefully you'll start feeling more comfortable as you read the posts of others here on EC.

4. H20

H20

Welcome, welcome! :smilewave

EC is a fantastic place. I've bee on here less than two weeks or actually about two weeks now) and I'm addicted. But I've always loved discussing LGBT issues and this is an wasy place to access the minds of others within my own community! Sorry : our community!

If you're hesitant to post anything personal, that's perfectly okay! There's forums on chit chat, fun and games, and technology, and casual things that aren't so serious, or you can just read other posts. If you have any advice or input you can always just reply to others! How much you do or don't divulge is completely up to you.

Either way, I'm sure you'll love it here and I hope you can find everything you're looking for on here, whether it's information, advice, a sense of belonging, or great friends. Best wishes! :kiss:

5. FalconBlueSky00

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello I joined for the same reason, I was looking for support groups in my area, and found EC. It's great here. Welcome!

6. nerdbrain

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The nice thing about anonymous websites is that you can say whatever you want and nobody knows it's you.