1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to hook up with somebody?

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by TomboyGoth, Feb 15, 2016.

1. TomboyGoth

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have a thread about my situation but here's a summary. I'm 28 years old and married with a man and i have been thinking that i'm bi sexual about 10 years. Recently i have only been interested in women and i'm starting to think that maybe i'm a lesbian. But i definitely am sure that i like women. I have been together with my man ages and haven't really dated.

My husband knows that i'm quite confused about my sexuality at the moment and he has given me a permission to experiment with women outside our marriage. But now i don't really know how to do that. Because i'm not sure yet where this all goes i don't want to come out of the closet yet.

I live in a relatively small city and although there is some lgbt meetings going on i don't want to go there. I suspect that there are few gay people in my work circle so i would risk getting out of a closet too soon.

So my question is, how can i hook up with someone? As i'm still married also i don't want anyone getting wrong ideas. And i have never been with a woman either so first time is probably gonna be somewhat awkward. Suggestions anyone?

2. DanP

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well first of all, I don't think you need to experiment - If you're confident that you are attracted to women, I don't think there is a need, believe in yourself! As for hooking up with someone, there are many dating apps & websites where you can meet other lesbians in your area. Good luck!

3. baristajedi

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you thought about lookingfor meetups? There may be some that are made for lesbian/bi women in your area.