1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay strip club

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by maybgayguy, Feb 28, 2016.

1. maybgayguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am not a big drinker of alcohol but was out of town on a work trip this evening. I went to a gay strip club and proceeded to drink too many whiskey sours and blew a lot of dollar bills. I feel a bit guilty both for the drinking and not telling my wife but man those guys were nice to look at. It was also nice to just be out for a little while.

The closet starts again tomorrow.

2. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like you enjoyed yourself!

Having been to a few myself, as strange as this sounds, I actually get a bit embarrassed watching the models. At the same time, I struggle to find any real satisfaction in tipping them whether it's when they are on stage or for a private dance. I enjoy the atmosphere and vibe, which is why I like to go with friends, but not much more. I guess I find more satisfaction from real physical intimacy.

I am not saying this to be critical. While I never had gone to one prior to coming out, I can totally see how going can be a relatively guilt free and satisfying outlet if someone is in the closet.

But if I was at the point of seeking some satisfaction to satisfying my same sex urges by going to a strip club while in the closet, I guess the next logical step would be to ask, why not just come out of the closet and be authentic?

3. Seahawksfan

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like you really liked it there's nothing wrong with having some fun at a gay bar at all you don't need to tell anyone if you don't want you can keep it to yourself!

4. Xvision

Idk... I've never been to a Gay strip club before...

---------- Post added 2nd Mar 2016 at 06:12 PM ----------

Idk... I've never been to a Gay strip club before...