1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Saga

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by koza, Mar 4, 2016.

1. koza

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    If anybody ( besides Real :icon_wink, hi real ) read my first long post
    Me and her... Well were so I start, so addition to liking her I am afraid I am falling for her, we became fairly good friends, and addition to the looks she seems like an amazing person... I am totally falling for her... There's a lot of touching going on between us, and since I am single now I started to cook for her too ( she's not good in kitchen) I love she's enjoying my cooking, and recently I had to put my beloved pet down and she was the with me and for me (did I mention I am falling for her) but it seems like she's letting me do the first moves, and I am just dying to kiss her I mean DYING... But I can't cross that fear of what if...
    I even rub cream on her, every time we work together... Well mostly hands and arms, she hold my hand in occasions... But she never made any attempt with anything else... As I said I try something and she's ok with that... And I just can't cross the barrier of just kissing her. I go to sleep thinking of her and most of the nights I can't even fall asleep I just want her with me in the bed... Ugh it's just driving me crazy!!

2. Really

Hi Koza, ;]

I can't remember, did you say she was gay or that you knew for a fact she wasn't straight? I think "yes", right?

What is it that you fear if you kiss her?

Do you think she's just letting you set the pace because you're "newer" than her at this whole being-with-a-woman thing?

3. koza

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yes she's gay, openly
    I am scared that she will reject me...
    There were few things she said, about type of girls she likes and most of them or at least a lot of them me exactly what she doesn't like ...she likes pretty girls opposite from what I am, the only thing that she says she likes is darked hair girls, which is me... I feel such a coward... And I am sure the fact that she's letting me do the first steps is because I am inexperienced and all...

4. srposterboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You may want to take my advice with a grain of salt. My main qualifications here would be from the regrets of what I didn't do in youth.

So, I say go in (slowly) for the kiss. If her feelings correspond to yours, it'll be a huge step, and you can really begin to explore the relationship.

If she doesn't feel the same way, I'll bet she'll be gentle and sympathetic.
    But you need to realize and keep in mind, that if she doesn't feel the same way, you'll need to step back emotionally, be content with friendship, and move on in your own emotional life.

The sooner you find out about her feelings, the sooner you can get on with your life, with her or without her.

I'm sorry if that sounds a little cold, but unrequited love is just plain painful. It's really best not to let it drag it. And if she does feel the same way, think how much sooner you can really enjoy the relationship!

I hope this helps at least a little.

5. koza

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It actually does help, and not cold at all!
    My heart tells me that she's not going to reject but my over think is kinda ruining it....

6. Really

I wouldn't worry too much about her supposed type. We all have an idea of what initially looks good to us but if you think about it, it's someone's personality that makes the difference. Think of your friends. Did you choose them for how they looked? Not exactly the same but would they still be your friends if they had awful personalities?

I'm not sure I would lean in for a kiss before you've said something about thinking she's great or something similar first. That might be a bit of a shock. Unless you've already sussed out that she likes you a bit more than the usual. But that might just be me - I'm pretty cautious. :]

I certainly think saying things like this might help to suggest that you like her like her:
    I really enjoy my time with you.
    I can't wait until we...
    You're the nicest person I've met in a long time.

Add smiles and hair flips as desired. ;]

7. srposterboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know how that goes. Kinda have the same over think habit myself. I'm still amazed sometimes at just how far I can let my mind run away in just a few days before I see some guy the next time.

8. koza

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Really, I already told her how how much I like her, and she was sooo nice and supportive about it!
    And since then I do see a change in more touching
    I guess as I type it... It does seems like she's interested and just lets me do the first steps only cause she doesn't want me to feel uncomfortable ... And I think actually yesterday she kinda touch my breast as if it wasn't intentional but now that I am thinking it was intentional... Well next time I see her alone I am so kissing her!! All I have to do is to shut my brain!!

---------- Post added 5th Mar 2016 at 08:11 PM ----------

Don't I totally hate your brain, my brain is totally driving me crazy, and times I just want it to shut up!!!!

9. Really

Ok, yes. Sounds like a good time for a kiss. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. koza

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    yeah kinda been feeling that a awhile now, and I had many chances and just chicken out! Well next chance I am so taking it!!