1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fragile

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Boatman, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Boatman

I'm not sure why I'm posting, maybe the beer. Not having any alcohol for three years I'm a cheap date.

I'm going to take a brake from EC. I'm feeling shit to say the least. I feel so fragile, so easy to hurt. I think I'm doing ok and can do this then I fall apart, say the wrong thing. I end up being angry with myself and then I start the self loathing.

Anyway. Rant over. To those who have posted answers to my questions I thank you. To those who have posted questions I never thought I had thank you.

2. SiennaFire

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Boatman

While you need to do what you need to do, if you are feeling down, wouldn't EC be a great place to find support while you confront your demons?

3. baristajedi

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Boatman - big big hugs. (&&&)(&&&)(&&&)

You know we are always here to listen if you want to get your feelings out here.

4. Highlander2

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Boatman, we all get times when we feel a self-loathing and a feeling that it just will never get better. I've only just got my head into a place where confidence is returning and I am getting over the split with my ex bf.

Talk here often - talk about the anger and why you feel the way you do. It helps and it's better than keeping it inside.