1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying to Get My Nerve Up....

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by afgirl, Apr 24, 2016.

1. afgirl

My 15 yo daughter, who, if you've read any of my posts, is NOT keen on my current relationship is about to hit the roof. My gf is having major surgery this week, and although her mother is here to take care of her during the week, I will be going over and will be with her starting this Friday and will be staying with her until Wednesday afternoon, at least. Add to that I will be out for the week after that at a job fair doing recruitment for my company. She will have to stay with her brother, which she hates, so...

My house is about to be very uncomfortable for the evening. Prayers, if you believe in that (I do) and positive thoughts are appreciated. My anxiety is sky high right now.

I really wish she would get over this hatred and anger she has for my life, now. It's wearing on me so much.

2. Confusedmoose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I'll send some positive energy your way :slight_smile: I'm sure she will with time :slight_smile: Big hug!

3. CapColors