1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need to know more how to have my first gay sexual experiace

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Cam50, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Cam50

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Guys
    If I want to have my first sexual experience with another man. Where do I go to meet other men, how do I make myself available ?

2. SiennaFire

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There are a number of options depending upon what you want.

• If you are looking for a BF, then you might want to find one or more meetups or support groups in your area and make friends with the guys. Either they are available or can point you in the direction of compatible single guys. Creating a network of gay friends is a great way of getting support in real life and meeting other single gay guys, although this approach will take time.

• You can also try gay dating sites if you are looking for a BF. Again, this approach will take time.

• If you are looking for a hookup, there are a number of hookup apps where you can chat with guys online before meeting IRL. You can meet decent guys if you are selective. Married guys are one way to go if you place a premium on safety, although most cannot host. This approach offers immediate gratification. In general the experience of most apps is superior to CL, although that's another option for meeting guys.

• You can also go to gay bars as well.
    In all cases you want to be sure to have safer sex.

HTH

#2 SiennaFire, Apr 29, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2016