1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need to be less lovable...haha

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by CameronMR, May 2, 2016.

1. CameronMR

my friend is having a rough patch with her hubby, she has a crush on me and sends me cleavage pics daily. I am not interested.

My playmate who is married but we sleep together with her husbands permission, said she fell for me fast and hard. I don't feel the same but I enjoy her company immensly! Just not romantically...

I was asked to be another womans playmate, she is also married and plays with her husbands permission.

This gemini woman who ive not been able to get out of my head wanted to kiss me yesterday but I refused, she is older and wants a monogamous relationship but that's not what I want. I have a habit of getting into relationships far too quickly and I need to make myself happy before I can commit to a relationship. She wants "the one" I don't believe in "the one" exactly... I am going with her down to the states on Saturday so she can pick up some parcels, then go for tacos. I just want to be friends....

I am dating a poly girl, but its a long distance relationship and completely open.

There is a woman whom i love dearly who lives very far away. I see her ever 6 months or so but she is married, and locked into a mortgage and has 5 kids. she has the most amazing touch and I absolutely love every minute with her.....I would move in with her in a heart beat if I could..... She loves me too. Its a weird situation...also, we've known each other for 10 years now.

there's a beautiful girl with an amazing smile and the sexiest dimples whom I asked out and she said yes. I don't know yet what she is looking for or if it will match with me, but we're going for sushi soon.

I believe in being completely open and honest with any and all of my partners. No secrets. No surprises.

I really thought it would be hard to find a date in a small town. :lol::lol::lol:

Part of the point of this post is to those newly out folks, who feel as though they aren't able to meet anyone, that is really just your impatience speaking.

Just BE OUT

become active in your community. You'll meet people who care about community rather than just drinkers at bars(not to say there is no overlap lol)

ATTEND any and all pride events you can, or create your own. Here, we have a coffee every saturday at the local cafe where we all play cards against humanity or some sort of multi player card game.

T!nder and other such dating apps kinda suck, but the second girl I mentioned in this post, I met on there and it has blossomed into a beautiful friendship.

the other part of the point of this post has to do with my own courage and ability to say no. I cant be such a people pleaser, I have to be a ME pleaser.

2. baristajedi

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Go you!!:icon_bigg. Good for you Cameron, it sounds like you're having a lot of fun!

3. CameronMR

Yeah, lots if awkward moments though... :frowning2: i forgot to mention the girl my roommate/ex is dating who is more interested in me than him.... Ugh...