1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My new/current life

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by DancingGirl, May 7, 2016.

1. DancingGirl

So, what a week. I came out to my husband and his family, a half dozen coworkers and filed for divorce. Move out of what has been my bedroom for 10 years. Went to the local pre-pride party. Signed up to volunteer at Pride. Had a coworker of my husband ask me out for dinner. But she is poly and already has too many partners for my liking. Had my trigger crush who I have been having an affair with for the last three months officially break up with me tonight. My husband is already on dating sites and has met this gal he is talking to alot and is possibly on a hook up type date as I speak. And not with the gal he is talking to. Can you say holy drama!

2. CapColors

Crazy!!!!!

You sound like you are keeping your head, but it must be spinning. Hugs.

---------- Post added 7th May 2016 at 11:29 PM ----------

Also, I'm very sorry to hear about you and your trigger crush. I know how much she means to you.

3. FalconBlueSky00

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Holy drama rama batman!

4. DancingGirl

My head is spinning. So much has changed in seven days. I almost feel like I don't know who I am right now. I try to focus on the future, but it seems unreal. Kinda a little lost almost.

I am hurt by what she did. But my best friend stayed a couple days with me and we really talked about my trigger. My friend was honest and said she didn't care for how my trigger treated me sometimes and had hoped I would ditch her when I came out. My friend said I seem to go for people who don't always treat me the best and wants me to talk to the counselor about how to change that.