1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by peterK60, May 18, 2016.

1. peterK60

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm pretty new here, self-identify as bisexual & i'm 60 years old. In college I was ambivalent about my sexuality, until I met a fellow student with a powerful personality and became his slave for two-years.It was a great learning experience but after school we both moved on with our lives. I married, had kids & a career & never looked back. Now my kids are grown, my wife has passed & I wonder if it's too late for me to serve again,I know a slave of my age will never be much in demand so I wonder if it's worth all the inevitable frustration.

2. Nickw

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    O.K. I don't know anything about gay culture and what guys want out there. I only know what my attractions are. But, I do know that there are a lot of older gay and bi guys out there. I looked for less than a week before I decided it was not my thing but could have, easily, hooked up a half dozen times and I live in a small town.

The bigger thing is. You are 60. Big deal! I learned a new "extreme" sport well into my fifties that I am passionate about. I am going to start a new business next year in my late fifties to do something I am passionate about. And, I am going to live as a bisexual man starting now.

Get. Out. There.

3. Gillian

Which frustration would be harder to carry - the one from trying or not trying and wondering what could have been?

It's never too late. Welcome to EC, keep posting :slight_smile:

4. peterK60

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm willing to try, i just don't think that Master's have much interest in a slave my age. It's a buyers market.

5. Morgana

Piffle! As a 53 year old switch, I certainly wouldn't hold your age against you. Quite the opposite as you have a certain experienced perspective. Both younger and older submissives have a lot to offer a Dominant. Don't sell yourself short. I'm with NickW. Get out there and try!

6. peterK60

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    One would think, but it doesn't seem to be the case.