1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Sandmann, May 21, 2016.

1. Sandmann

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know this sounds like a really weird thing to ask, and I'm sorry if it goes too far but I just am curious if other people feel this way.

I'm 20 so technically still "young". I look at like guys who are 14-17 age range and find them attractive (sometimes looks can be deceiving in age). Does that feeling ever stop because like I feel like a pedophile (well not the 17 year olds). I really have no intention of doing anything with guys that age because well I don't want to be that kind of person. Imo everyone should experience sexual activities with those in their age range (when they're that young).

2. MsAnchor

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It's a tricky situation to be in, a six year gap is fine when you're both in your twenties or more but in yours it's not advisable to succumb to that because
    a) It's illegal and unethical and might get you in a lot of trouble
    b) Up until 18 years old teenagers evolve so much from one year to another so a few years difference is still a lot and you wouldn't be able to relate to each other

Try meeting up with people your own age or a couple of years younger, I don't think you re a pedophile but just curious

3. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As you mature, I suspect you should expect your tastes in guys to mature in a similar manner. How fast you emotionally mature may not be tied to your physical age, but I would suspect should be consistent.

4. Sandmann

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're right about people evolving from 18. I was a lot different when I was 18. It's nice dating people in their 20s because they've finally started to become the final person they are growing mentally into.

5. Domosuke

Domosuke Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    No there are many gay guys online that look like young boys, but are grown and are down for sexualizing themselves, and want a sugar daddy. Myself included.

6. BrookeVL

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My taste in women, and now men has evolved as I approach 30. I still prefer younger, but like 23-26(I'm 29). I'm sure in a few years I'll prefer people in their mid-late 20's, once I'm in my early 30's.