1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old gay and had my day?

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by star uk, May 30, 2016.

1. star uk

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I might use this as a blog of my feelings, observations if thats ok?

im in London uk. it seems most pple here are from usa but i think our experiences are going to be very similar.

im very low at the moment so i'll write more later. I'm just tired and sad,angry atm

im nearly 49 not v good looking, getting fat, no job and only 2 friends. Mother dead. Father in his 80's totally estranged from him and my lesbian sister. Loooooooooooooooooong story!:bang:

oops just saw blog feature so i'll blog there and use the forum properly

#1 star uk, May 30, 2016
    Last edited: May 30, 2016
  2. TravelerMe

We all have long stories. Mine's not much different from yours but married with kids here. I put on quite a few pounds as well a year or so ago but decided enough is enough. I dropped the weight and now in the best shape of my life.

Preparing for the next chapter here. You are definitely not old! Its only the end of something if you let it be. Things can't change overnight but you can sure start by taking care of now.

3. baristajedi

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi and welcome to EC! I'm 37 and only just started in this journey 8 months ago. You're definitely not alone here. Keep posting and reading threads, everyone here is very supportive.

Btw, lots of us here (me included) are in the UK. :slight_smile:

#3 baristajedi, May 31, 2016
    Last edited: May 31, 2016