1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Secret life

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by fam2016, Jun 2, 2016.

1. fam2016

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello all!
    Newbie alert!
    Bit of background - I'm a single mum with 3 children...I'm in my 30s and am in the midst of my first ever relationship with a female.
    If you knew my friends and fam they would tell you about the men I've had relationships with...there have been a few
    6 months ago I, this I still find hard to explain, I made a move on another women....it was risky, unplanned and has led to where I am now.

In a relationship, hating the secrecy, wanting to tell the world how beautiful she is to me,

Then theres my 3 children .I feel like I should wait, do I know what this actually is, will it last? Can it be a phase?

I feel no embarrassment, shame or guilt, I only feel privileged to have this time with her...I feel so utterly loved! It's amazing! But it is a secret...hmmmm.

Anyway, thought I'd reach out and say hi!

2. caliwoman

caliwoman Banned

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    So tell me how your relationship started...sorry, I'm sexually frustrated and would love to hear all the details. LOL.

3. fam2016

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Caress of a hand, panic panic panic followed by realisation that she had become more than a friend to me at least! It quickly escalated after that!

4. caliwoman

caliwoman Banned

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Awwwww how sweet!!

5. bibeauty28

bibeauty28 Guest

Fam2016,

Welcome! :slight_smile: I am SO HAPPY for you! I hope one day I feel as loved by a woman as you do. I'm completely over men. I know I'm bi but I may as well be lesbian because, after all my years of dating men (all the wrong types of men) I feel like I would be better suited for a relationship with a woman.

How long have you known her? What is she like? Do you get butterflies when around her? How does your relationship with a woman differ from your relationships with men?

Sorry, it's just that this is a super fascinating and, unfortunately, a super elusive situation for me.

If you feel up for it - Please! Share more!

Again, SO HAPPY for you fam2016!!

#5 bibeauty28, Jun 2, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2016
  6. caliwoman

caliwoman Banned

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Haha, I'm the same way w/the questions because I don't have a woman. LOL. I just have a husband.

7. fam2016

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've know her for just under a year, she is older than me (15 years) .butterflies? Absolutely! I tremble when she touches me!
    Differ to a guy, wow in so many ways! Mostly in that I want to be with her, seriously when I've been with a man after the initial few weeks I have no interest in sex,like its a chore.
    This is so different and so complex!
    I fear we won't ever be together in the public eye due to so many things, don't get me wrong I'm considering outing myself but she will never do that.
    I know I don't want to be anyone's secret, and I understand the decision to come out is a big one, I understand my children may find it difficult to understand too. But we are stronger than my sexuality!
    That said, to give you a picture, she is so fearful of people knowing I can't tell her I'm on here! But as this is my first same sex experience I need to talk to someone, I promised I would tell no one - hmmmm I guess I'm breaking that promise but I needed to do something...can you guys understand that?

8. Rachyl

Rachyl Guest

Yes, I understand the need to tell someone. I did the same here, then outed myself on facebook and the world. Once I knew... It was a done deal. I am a lesbian now, instead of a bisexual with a preference woman. I can't even imagine a guy now. No man no one person has ever made me feel like this. Kissing her is like speaking poetry, and it feels primal and, um, WOW? Blushing.:icon_redf:lol:

9. bibeauty28

bibeauty28 Guest

Wow! Sounds so exciting! I want that feeling with a woman!

I have only ever made-out with and, had my hand under another woman's shirt a few times. But I can say I felt a feeling like nothing I have felt before when those times happened! Like it was just me and her and no one else in the entire world. It may have been superficial and, at the time, I will admit, experimental.. but, for me, each romantic or sexual moment with a woman has been out of this world!

Under the right conditions, I really like sex with a man. It stirs up animalistic feelings and emotions for me. And with the right guy, it's exciting. But I feel like I would LOVE being with a woman in that way. Like a whole new part of me that I never knew might come to life!

Put it this way - I rarely ever have sex dreams with men in them. It's ALWAYS with woman. And in those dreams the feelings are amazing! Way past just sensation but, full of emotions and real connections. But, thus far, I can only imagine this situation. I hope one day these dreams will come true and I will feel awakened in every way!

Btw, your lover sounds amazing! Enjoy yourself and don't over think it. Make memories.. Live in the now! I wish you all the happiness in the world!

10. RosePetals76

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ah, here are the women I identify with! I also have 3 children, and when I started dating the woman I fell for in March, I started initially by just asking what they would think if mom dated a woman. I was surprised how accepting they were.

Rachyl, I too started as bi with a preference for women , and now realize I'm full out lesbian. I never had imagined that when I first kissed her I would cry tears of joy. Or that waking up next to her for the first time would be so amazing.

Fam, I can't imagine how hard it is to keep your relationship a secret. I couldn't do it. I was a giddy as a school girl everyday that we were together. People were asking why I was so happy all the sudden.