1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Married and having others

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Lilygirl2520, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Lilygirl2520

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Just a question, but has anyone successfully been married and been able to have other relationships on top? I'm bi, but married, have successfully had a threesome and LOVED IT, with my husband, would possibly like to have it more often than just every once in a while. Is this a possibility?

2. CameOutSwinging

I'm assuming you're talking about having that while being open and honest with your spouse.

I had that with an ex-girlfriend. Did not have that with my latest relationship.

Anything is possibly, if you and your spouse are on the same page with it. Did you and your husband talk after the threesome you had? What was his reaction to it?

3. Lilygirl2520

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    We talked at length about it. He enjoyed it, quite a bit. Which was interesting to me as he has always stated he was never interested. I'm interested in another, and hoping to find someone "long term", but where I live, may be a bit interesting.

4. Mystic flower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Threesomes are great. In regards to having another, if both of you are on the same page it is possible.
    It took a long time to tell my husband I want to be with a woman on my own, as he expects a threesome when we talk about other women. Keeping the communication line open helps, there are days where we are frustrated and I think it is because we live in a small isolated homophobic community.

5. WanderingMind

I'm not interested in a threesome, but have realized I do need intimacy with a woman as well as with my husband. He's been part of my journey and is very supportive and loving. He understands that there are desires and needs within me he can't fulfill. We communicate openly about *both* of our needs. Yes. It's possible. I love my husband and another person, and this reality enriches our relationship.