1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ranting and raving

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Phaidra, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Phaidra

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I hate Family sometimes

Ok so all three of us sibblings from my parents are bisexual in some way or another. 2 of us are in a lesbian marriage and the 3rd is in a straight relationship all though not married. As if it wasnt bad enough haveing all of my highschool friends having children, my sister that is in a straight relationship has had a child and now today my other sister who is in a lesbian marriage told me they are 2 months away from having a child. I suspect it was through invetrofertilization.

I feel so misserable now because ive wanted a child ever since i got married to my wife. But we have never had the Money to do so. I know my wife wants 1 too. Granted i know im only 30 but I feel like life is just passing me by sometimes. I feel like it will never happen.

Im just going to go to a Corner and cry now

2. RosePetals76

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's other ways to have kids that are less expensive. Ever consider fostering? It could lead to adoption. Or, you could focus on making a financial plan to afford in vitro or just a sperm donor. Maybe working toward a plan would cheer you up.

3. Phaidra

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well its pretty much not an Option at all. Not really sure how to word all this but whatever.

So both my wife and I cant have children and both of us have been abused physicaly and emotionaly. Thats how we met each more or less. And we live in Germany where theres tough restrictions on fostering etc let alone the fact that we both are mentaly somewhat unstable when dealing with ALOT of stress. Which normaly everyone says sorry your not allowed to foster or adopt. The only way of going about doing any of this is with Money which obviously because were on disability have very Little of it.

Maybe the future will hold more Options but for now its pretty much an impossibility.

4. RosePetals76

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh, that's too bad.