1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Was she being nice to make a sale? What do I say to her?

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by MidnightStars, Jul 1, 2016.

1. MidnightStars

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So I can't stand solicitors that come to my door and this neighborhood gets quite a few of them. I always send them away normally, except her. Wow she was so beautiful and sweet. I couldn't help but want to sign up for everything. She smiled and was so friendly. She even came into my house and backyard because she was interested in my chickens. Seriously what kind of a salesperson walks into someone else's house and yard? I talked about the chickens and a few times she seemed to raise her hand to touch me but moved it, perhaps realizing boundaries? She seemed very relaxed. She would get pretty close to me that I swear I could smell her sweetness. She was so cute too that I even flirted, she seems about 10+ years younger. I don't know if she realized I was flirting. She asked if I sold the eggs from the chickens. I told her no that I don't get enough since they've dwindled on their production. I gave her some free eggs, she was happy and I finished signing paperwork. She maintained eye contact with me for several seconds at a time, felt like she was looking into my soul. Even when I was filling out paperwork her eyes were directly on me, not on the papers I was filling out, not on anything else ...me. It was the end of the day and she said I was the funnest person she had been around all day.

She wrote her name and phone number down in case I get any eggs. But she had already wrote her number down before she even asked about the eggs. Maybe she just leaves it for all her customers? Weird because she isnt even the delivery person, she is jist signing people up. Why didnt she just take my phone number off the form and just call? So I asked if it was a cell phone so I could just text her and she said yeah.

I can't stop thinking about her. I didn't realize my body still had these feelings and she sparked them. Oh boy did she spark them. :slight_smile: So now it's been a couple of days. When should I text her and what should I say? I haven't a clue on how to let her know I want to see her and can't have her come by to get eggs that don't exist. I don't even know if she's gay or married or what. Did she leave her phone number on purpose? Was she just trying to make a sale at whatever cost? I don't want to sound cheesy but dang I am out of practice.

2. Lindsey23

Oh my gosh, go buy a younger chicken that'll produce some eggs! Stop reading, go now! You need an excuse to call her! Seriously though, it sounds like she's at least interested in friendship, for her to give you her number like that. That's my sense anyway... It is possible that she was only interested in making a sale but most people don't go out of their way like that. You'll only find out if you call.

3. caliwoman

caliwoman Banned

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Okay, take a breath. LOL!! If I were you, I'd be the same way.

Aren't those new feelings, so nice? So scary, but nice. Take a breath, enjoy the energy exchancge, and then take it slow.

Personally, I'd start snooping on Facebook to see if she's attached and get her story, but that's just me. I'd give it at least a week and then find an excuse to get in touch w/her. Build slowly. When I've rushed in, I wreck sh-t up, LOL.

4. MidnightStars

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Ahhh so disappointed. Looked her up on Facebook and sure enough she is married to a man. Looks like their 4th anniversary is coming up next month. Wow the things people post publicly haha. Guess she really was just being nice and making a sale. Well at least I don't have to go buy more chickens. :slight_smile:

I always seem to fall for the unavailable or straight women. Still lovin' life!

5. bi2me

You never know... I'm 14 years married...