1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel..... + women issues

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Green251, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Green251

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I feel OK today. At least emotionally, I never feel just OK. OK scares me. I never have a wonderful day. It scares e because that's when the -$%%#% hits the fan either at home or work.
    Physically, I'm still having the severe abdominal pain. My husband was complaining about me being PMSie lol if that's even a word. I am having my period every third week. So, its two weeks off one week on.... The by no wants to do a surgery where she scrapes out the lining... Tmi We don't have the 2500 to do that so the past 4 or more months ugh! His thought process is that I'm not dying so I don't need it and that I need to learn to deal with stuff. That I just go to the Dr for the attention... Plus I get the really bad PMS now too.

But besides that the depression is not as bad today and I haven't chatted with the crisis counselors for several days. I use online since I will never get the chance to go to one in person. It helps but it is hard because I never get the same person. I've went about a week without cutting. Which is good, just hoping the voice in my head won't come back soon.
    Just wanted to share and talk with someone tonight....

2. A Mindful Wolf

Days turn into weeks, weeks into months, and by then life has already moved on :wink: You've already gone a week. See what happens.

3. Butterfly2016

Poor lady :frowning2: I have these problems too and they're awful. My PMS makes my anxiety and depression 100% worse. Sometimes I wish I could just rip all these useless organs out lol. I'll never have children anyway. As for your depression, you're a strong lady. I can tell. Never give up.