1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying to turn life around

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by PinkCarnation41, Jul 10, 2016.

1. PinkCarnation41

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm now over the age of 40 and have been single for a very long time. In fact I think there's a drought taking place. I also feel that I haven't really achieved anything much in life. I'm working in a job I hate where bullying takes place, I don't earn that much and am constantly depressed anxious and lonely. I'm trying to take steps to change things but there's so much to do that I don't know where to begin. Does life really begin at 40? Can you really change or are you stuck in your ways once you pass the age of 40. And does coming out later in life mean you're getting left behind? Posting this on here as I have no-one I can talk to about these things and I need to somewhere to say how I feel.

2. RosePetals76

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I sure hope coming out late in life doesn't mean you're left behind. Personally, I find myself most attracted to women around the age of 40, so I know there's people out there that do want someone like you. And remember there's still more women coming out. Maybe the right one for you just hasn't come out yet.