1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OMG what did I do!?!?!

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Green251, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Green251

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So, I work with this lady and I've known her for awhile. I always kinda liked her but I kept my distance from her because of this. Anyway, one of my closest friends quit so I had no one to talk to, so she ended up befriending me. She found out I like ladies. I ended up flirting with her. Well her husband works there too. He apparently figured it out.which, of course, I never wanted him to know what I am. Anyway, I feel super uncomfortable about the whole thing... And today, he was looking at me with that super scary, sex on his mind look. I really have bad luck with men and the sexual assault thing... But, I really don't like her in that sense.

And to add on to the issues... My first girl crush came in to work today. Came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me. I've all ready had a post about her. Well I really don't want anything to do with her! But it was hot today, and I can still smell her on me. I just want to cry!

2. Really

Hey Green,

You haven't done anything wrong. You and she are just friends. If her husband wants to make up stuff in his head, that's his problem. Have things cooled off since you posted this?

3. SillyGoose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    He is an ideot..
    Live your life and disregard him

4. Stewie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Your just friends, don't read anything into what he was doing, just ignore him.

5. RosePetals76

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sorry her husband is creepy. I understand the issues with men creeping you out because of sexual assault history. I go through that, too.

6. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yikes! Talk about bad timing. You did nothing wrong. I have luck like you. You say you like the lady. But a few sentences down you say you don't "like her in that sense". Does that mean it's just a romantic crush?

I've been sexually assaulted many times by different men. The most recent one was someone I didn't even know. He cornered me in a gas station and felt me up. I think he was drunk. It was horrible.

#6 Anthemic, Aug 7, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2016