1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't stop dreaming about men.

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Godless, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Godless

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am infatuated with cock right now. I feel really gay. I love my wife and I'm very set on being with her. I don't know what is going on. We've been monogamous for all nine years we've been together and I've never been with anyone else. I don't think she is quite ready to open our marriage to allow me to experiment. But I can't stop thinking about this. I've been out for two weeks I think. I don't know what I am anymore. I feel like I'm pansexual, and I certainly love women. I don't know what is going on. Maybe I'm just gay. I don't think I am. I just feel like christ almighty want some real cock in my life. What is good? I'm afraid of losing everything. I think part of this is I feel like I'm 100% a bottom, maybe 97%. Feels weird to say.

2. Stewie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't say I feel exactly the same way, but alls I find myself thinking about is men, not that women aren't beautiful, but it's stuck in my head. I just came out fully to my wife last Friday and were still figuring out our next step/s, so you have had a bit more time. But you need to talk to her more about it before you act without thinking and do something u regret.

3. purplewolf6

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Many factors that could be possible. Maybe you like men & women but lean more towards men sexually? Maybe you lean towards women more emotionally? As long as you love your wive then just treat her right. Don't do anything reckless to ruin the relationship. Talk with her about it. If she feels uncomfortable about an open relationship don't do it. Try to come to an agreement that can help both parties.

I know what you mean. Last erotic dreams I had were with other men. Some men are tasty. But again, talk to your wife about it. I wish y'all the best and further happiness.

4. Nickw

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Godless

It seems to me you are in a big hurry to figure out and define what you are. Take some deep breaths here. You have a wife to consider too.

You may be gay, bi, pan, straight. But, you really need to understand what you REALLY feel deep inside. This takes some work. I don't recall if you have a therapist. But, again, I cannot over-emphasis how important this is in understanding your sexuality.

I agree with both Stewie and Purplewolf. Your desires seem to be pretty amped up now. This is when guys like us make mistakes. So, be really careful and considerate of your wife and don't do something that will complicate everything. Talk to your wife, calm down and try to separate the sexual impulses from the deeper feelings.

5. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This intense desires to be with a guy culminate from years of not identifying with your sexuality (whether his gay, bi, poly or some other). It certainly sounds like your mind and body want to act on it.

I am not a proponent of acting on your thoughts without the open knowledge of your spouse, yet I know others have done just that. Maybe a discussion about opening up the relationship to enable you to experiment might be in order. And simply be truthful. Explain the torment your going through and the need to find resolution to the questions you have about ourself.

Be transparent, open and honest. Make yourself vulnerable with your spouse. You may be positively surprised at the outcome.

6. Godless

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks. I know that I am never going to cheat. I haven't even considered cheating. This is straight sexual impulses. I really do love being around my wife and talking to her. I've told her everything and now I'm at the point where I think talking to her about it is making her insecure. She seems to be a little worried I might leave her for a man. I gave her a romantic gesture and assured her that I'm not going anywhere. I don't think talking to her about sexual fantasies about men is productive. Maybe that's why its a struggle. I don't know, but I'm feeling really gay lately and its weird, but I'm okay with it. It's just hard to be patient sometimes and I think that might be driving me insane. I'm sure fantasy is a lot better than how it would be in real life.

7. Nickw

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Godless. These are not "straight" impulses that you are talking about. There is nothing, necessarily, gay about anal stimulation. It is when you want a guy doing it to you that is. This does not mean you are gay. You could be bi-curious or bi. Good to see you are not planning on cheating because it complicates things. But, you are going to need to understand your sexuality. To do that, you may need to accept that you could be gay. If you cannot except this possibility, you will just come up with all sorts of reasons it can't be true instead. What worked for me was to look myself in the mirror and say "if I was gay would I be O.K. with it". The answer was no for a lot of years growing up and I think that kept me from accepting that I was bi.

Have you looked into therapy?

8. Godless

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I meant that they were straight as in only sexual impulses no double entendre intended. I'm not seeing a therapist. I'm ok with being gay, but I'm not gay. My friend pointrd out I'm obsessing overr this because its new. I just need to calm down. It sucks because I never got to experimwnt and have sex with multiple people, but I found the right person. I just need to chill out and be happy witg what I have. Opportunities to explore might present themselves later, but I'm content for now. I kept freaking out and having meltdowns. Just looking for someone to tell me I'm normal and its ok to want dudes.

9. Nickw

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Godless

It IS normal to want dudes and perfectly O.K. And, if you are bisexual, as I am, you can be happily married in a monogamous relationship with your wife. But, I will say that these, unsatisfied, same sex urges mayl become, ridiculously, stronger when you reach middle age as a number of posters here can attest.

I wish I would have been more open about my sexuality for years. I don't think it would have involved sex outside my marriage with guys. It is only recently that I think my wife and I recognize that this is not jeopardizing our marriage. I just believe that allowing myself to feel gay, and express it, would have been so much better in most aspects of my life. Don't sweep it under the rug.

10. ConfusedSailor

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Dude, I am going through the same thing. Do buy a realy nice life like dildo. It will change your life. Possibly gradually work it into the bedroom with her. You will get you craving out and not destroy your family.

11. Mrmikem

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Here's my opinion for what it's worth:
    There are just so many possibilities regarding human sexuality and the sooner we become tolerant of them, the sooner we will all start getting along.
    Me personally? 100 percent gay...physically, emotionally and romantically attracted to men only. I have no such feelings for women. I did go through a denial period but finally grew out of that. Those that say it's a choice have no idea and are completely wrong. There is no choosing involved whatsoever.