1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My new years resolution

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Tellmeastory, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Tellmeastory

I've realized this why do we look for forgiveness when we can't forgive our self it kinda sounds interesting to me it's not really why I decided that I would wrote this post in LGBT later in life tab instead of being mad at my parents for choosing to not accept me I'll have one last talk with them I'm only doing this to be honest with you after I confront them they have a chance to accept me for who I am or be against me it's up to them

I'm not going to bag them to be in my life I'm 20 years old man I can't do any one else is dreams but my own that's what they not understanding

Even if they still don't accept me I still want them to know that I love em and that it's never to late and at the same time I'm not a little kid any more I'm old enough to choose my path to success

:roflmao: I think I'm ready I am a little scared cause I mean I already know how they feel about this sudject

After I get back on my foot I'm leaving America for good
    I'm not coming back ether

the last time I talked to my mom that's what we was talking about me leaving America for good she did ask me where would I live and where I decided to move do I have some sort a plan how will I make money I realize even if I move now I gotta have a come up so first thing first is to get a job and save up some money after that by passport I'm not leaving America right away so yea I still wanna get done with school I'm doing that in America

When I move I wanna have a place to live and I wanna already have work all sorted out my biggest worries is leaving and not having a plan I can't be the way I was in America I gotta bring a change and that change it starts with me

So this year I'm a work hard

2. RosePetals76

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like you have a good plan. I'm sorry your family isn't supportive. What country are you planning to move to?

3. Tellmeastory

Thanks for posting back

I've always wanted to go to Tokyo so I think I'll just find myself a nice little apart ment some where in Japan :eusa_danc

4. RosePetals76

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That would be a fainting culture to be surrounded by.