1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Being Out in Public

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by afgirl, Jul 31, 2016.

1. afgirl

Hello EC Friends,

It's a strange, not strange thing...unfortunately where I live makes it feel a bit like we're under the microscope. Yesterday my gf took her newly inherited Morkie dog to the local pet center to get groomed. I met her there because it took so long (poor puppy had not been well maintained and was matted, requiring a shave for the first time). As we're picking her up, and I'm holding the little buttercup while her mom pays, they are briefing us on all the things we need to know about future groomings, services, etc. and I suppose they assumed we were both her owners, which I thought was pretty nice,

On to visit my grown son in a neighboring town. We went to dinner and out for drinks afterward. It warms my heart that at least one of my children is being respectful and considerate. I'm sure he never thought he'd be out with his mom and her girlfriend, but he's so good with it.

I suppose we're pretty obvious. I was wearing shorts and a flowy top; my girlfriend wore a tshirt, lesbian pants and a ball cap. We were so gay today. (!)(!)(!)(!)(!)

I am so thankful.

2. Bouldghirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Puppy love!! Wonderful. My Minature Schnauzer sends her love and tells your GF - "fur regrows slowly. Love can be like that". By the time she is ready to be clipped again you will walk into the grooming parlour hand in hand and appreciate that a beautiful dog usually means beautiful parents.

3. Stewie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's great, what a wonderful feeling that must be.

But I've been trying to figure out what exactly "lesbian pants" are lol.

My first thought was something like this... But instead of bacon... Haha

image.jpg