1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having baby with partner?

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by cate1515, Aug 5, 2016.

1. cate1515

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm 33 almost 34 my girlfriend is 37 we have 3 children from our marriages between the 2 of us. I thought I didn't want anymore I have one child who is 8, but I want one with her and she wants one with me. Her 2 are 6&7. We have I believe decided I'm the candidate to carry a baby bc a) I'm 3.5 yrs younger b) she has FAM history of stroke and is on med to prevent it happening to her and c) I had my one child naturally, so there is no reason to believe I couldn't have another naturally while she had c-sections both times which makes for a harder recovery.

So anyways our thought is we will implant her egg with a donor sperm into me and I will carry her child so he/she will be both of ours. Has anyone had experience with anything like this and can offer any advice or support on the process?

2. RosePetals76

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've never experienced anything like that, but I think it's an awesome idea and I wish you luck.