1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Huge Crush Update!

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Izi, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Izi

Izi

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have been wearing my rainbow bracelet every time I have been close to her, and today she was wearing a ring on her right thumb! Do You think that is a sign she might be bisexual? I don't think she has used it before. She is in a relationship with a man so I have been thinking she is straight.
    She often touches my arm while laughing and I 've been thinking that is just the way she is, but today she grabbed my arm in a firm grip and hold on to it for a longer time than ever.

Not sure how to read this!! I think I am going c r a z y!! She is so amazing ❤️

2. Izi

Izi

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am new to this so I don´t know all the signs yet, but could it be a sign of her sexual orientation that she wears a ring on her right thumb?

3. Poppy43

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    No one can say really, I used to work with a woman who had a ring on her thumb and she was straight definatley. She was married to a man but in love with another man who worked with us.
    I'm a lesbian and I wouldnt wear a ring on my thumb because I dont like the look.I personally dont know any gay/lesbian people who wear a ring like this. I think its really dated.
    I personaly think if your interested in her then a better way of finding out would be to ask about her interests in a roundabout way.

#3 Poppy43, Aug 11, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2016