1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need to Vent and some Advice

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by faceup, Aug 25, 2016.

1. faceup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello Guys, as I planned I moved to a new country and I am starting a new life, but I need some piece of advice.

So here we go, when I was in my country I just had few hookUps but here in a new country I just went berserker and I am have had a lot of hookups up to now, almost everyday I meet someone new but here is where I need some advice.

I tought if I had sex and have more experience I will feel better and more confidence, but it is the opposite I am feeling down. This happened with anyone ?

Still after having a lot of sex I still don`t know if I am GAY. I think might be only my mind trying to fu@#! me UP.

How can I get over my crush ?? Like we kissed and I still like him we are friends but I can`t get over him and this is making me crazy. There is no reason for me to still having a crush on him because he lives in another country, but I really really like him . How can I get over?
    By the way we are still friends and he knows that I like him, he said we could kiss again but as he knows about my feelings for him he thinks it is not a good idea !!!

How can I find a nice guy? I think getting into APP it is not a good IDEA !

sorry for the long post but I need to vend, specially about my crush.

I am feeling so down !!!

2. Goldensun

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Having lots of casual sex can be fun and it can even help to figure out who you are and what you like. For me, casual sex defines me as a gay guy - or it has up to now. But of course there's not a lot of emotional intimacy with a casual hookup - sure I've had moments of honesty and emotional connection during casual sex with a guy, but it's rare. And yes, Like you I can also feel very down after casual sex.
    Too be honest with you, if you're having casual sex with new guys every day, then you're probably gay. And can I suggest that the negative feelings are probably because the casual sex is not fulfilling your desire or need for emotional intimacy with another man rather than having anything to do with you questioning your sexuality. You might feel a whole lot better about yourself if you can find a guy to be in a relationship with and where you can focus on the emotional side and not just the physical. And a relationship with a guy should help you get over your crush. But a hookup app is probably is probably not the place to find a relationship - unless you get lucky.
    So good luck and I hope you can find a guy to have a relationship with.

3. Stewie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    See, I'm in the opposite boat as you, I have no interest in casual sex(as fun as I know it would be) but that's making me question whether I am actually gay or not. Everyone's different and I know that but still the question lingers, for you I would say it's just your head messing with you, and as for getting over your crush, instead of a hookup app try a dating app, I've met 3 guys so far looking for relationships, not that I think we're comparable enough but try a relationship instead of a hook up.