1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Update... Its been a while

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by prettypixie, Sep 4, 2016.

1. prettypixie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My husband wasn't as happy as I thought with my sexuality when I last wrote... He completely freaked out when I was about to meet up with someone physically and so I never went. We got into a huge fight and I was so upset that I emailed my therapist. She recommended we take a 2 week break from discussing this issue at all and revisit it without rehashing things.

We decided to do this. I'm fine bc honestly I don't trust him and don't really want to try meeting with anyone right now. He'll probably mess it up for me again even though he swears he won't. He says this just isn't the right time time in our marriage for me to act upon these feelings. He also should have told me he felt like this before I ever did anything. But anyway..

I went to a LGBT club for the first time last night with a friend for his friend's bday party. I loved it and felt like I fit in. I watched a drag show and it was great. I danced a bit and loved it. Wonderful experience. :slight_smile: I am so going back.

This was a bit of a vent/update.