1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is she indecisive or not interested?

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Beth 43, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Beth 43

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This whole woman thing is hard. Playing it straight for all those years made dating easier. Living not so much...but I digress.

Met one very interesting and attractive girl online. She appears to be all that I am looking for in a woman. I initiated conversation. I got conversation. I have had several nights of conversation. She has explained that this "kinda weirds her out", and she isn't convinced that a relationship could ever come from an online encounter.

I used to agree. Being a woman - I instantly become paranoid when she doesn't text back within a few hours. Also as an INTELLIGENT woman, I realize this is silly. However, I don't want to come across as a stalker or nutcase. I have texted a few times today with no reply. How do I know if she is just busy, indecisive, or just plain ole not interested? I need a book for dummies on this subject. :bang:

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Haha well everyone is different I guess so there unfortunately isn't a manual. I think you just have to play the waiting game, as annoying as that is. If she gets back and says sorry I've been busy then you'll know. If she doesn't reply then as sad as that is you'll just have to not send anymore messages. Otherwise maybe she is just slower at replying. Potentially if she is in the mindset that it can't work from an online meeting then maybe if she really enjoys your conversation she has had a mini freak out about it. It's hard for anyone to say other than sit tight and see what happens.

3. MsAnchor

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    don't text anymore, if it's meant to be it'll happen but it's not worth eating yourself over it people live on their phones these days and if her phone is not with her she ll reply in her own time if she's interested

4. Poppy43

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You need to be waiting for her reply not sending her a few texts!. Thats chasing her and she wont like it and it makes you look desperate.
    The best way to find out if shes properly interested is to meet with her and build up a friendship face to face.

5. Beth 43

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    She was busy! yippee. I agree with all of you. Stop relying on the phone, but for now...until I can get that coffee date....it is all I have.

6. afgirl

Yeah, I'm bad about sitting my phone down and completely losing track of it. And then there's being busy.

Do what you want to. Don't worry about everything. It will be fine.