1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My first "crush" since coming out to myself

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by canadian, Nov 5, 2016.

1. canadian

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My first crush since Coming out to myself/finally admitting I'm gay, that is.

SO, I've been taking this acting class in Toronto the last two weekends and I've developed this very, very intense crush on my instructor. I don't know for sure if she's gay But I have a feeling she might be. . Basically, tomorrow is my last class and I don't know what to do! I've tried to make casual conversation with her during breaks but I've either chickened out or been interrupted by another student. I even went to see her comedy show last weekend and only managed to say a quick hi before and after. (I'm starting to sound like a stalker....)

What should I do? We do have a mutual friend so I thought I could bring that up but it just makes me sad that tomorrow is the last class and I probably missed my shot. If I ever even had one. This is just the first time that I'm recognizing that it really is a crush and not just me "really wanting to be friends" with someone I meet.

I'll probably see her around since I plan on continuing with the courses in the same acting school, I just know she won't be teaching the next course.

I'm even dreaming about her! It's a little painful, to be honest.

What should I do!? Give up?? Any sort of advice would be appreciated. :icon_redf