1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starting To See The Light

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by GeminiHaze, Dec 29, 2016.

1. GeminiHaze

As I grow older I realize that everywhere I go I notice women. When I see men on television, films, out and about I may notice them in general but when it comes to women I may not think of myself as gay but I look at them & check them out but have never come out to say anything or allow myself to think of it but whenever I am out somewhere I notice it and those closest to me notice me doing it as well.

As a little girl I watched Turner Classic Movies Channel with my grandparents & always felt more drawn to performers like Cher Diana Ross Donna Summer and comedians Carol Channing, Joan Rivers and always liked and could tell the gay men as well. I was sad to learn as I grew older that the entertainment businesses was not that of what drew me in as a little girl growing up.

One day my dream is to live in New York or San Francisco CA and feel like myself because my whole life I've felt like I have to hide and be this other woman. My dreams never were of getting married having kids having a normal life and the older I get the idea of men & sexuality doesn't make sense.

Thank you for listening to me. I wish you all the best in life no matter who or what you love