1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your core being, listing to myself

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by brainwashed, Feb 4, 2017.

1. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I really feel there is a primal you. Within your primal you, there are needs. One of those needs is sex - my theory.

Last week on a road trip I believe I may have "finally heard" my core being talking to me. Mind you my core being has no language skills. Deep down inside me, the message all this time of dealing with the fact I'm gay, ok, so what do you want? Deep, deep down, I want sex. I want intimacy.

If this message is correct, this is a very understandable primal needs.

2. YeahpIdk

Sex being at the very core of primal needs is a known scientific fact. For almost every living being.

There are countless materials, scholarly and otherwise, about it if you wanted to read more.

3. findingjoy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes. Primal needs. I suppressed it for years but when I finally accepted and listened to it I realized the gay sex urges weren't just fantasies or some 'weird' experiment they are what i need. Being gay isn't a choice, or an urge it is who I am.

4. Patrick7269

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you're onto something important. Sex is a core need, a basic element of being alive - for everyone of all orientations. We are just as beautiful and have the same valid needs as anyone else.

5. findingjoy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I realized I need to be with a man in more than sexual way, and sex became and expression of something more than just 'getting off'.

It's hard to explain but if I am a male 'sex' should mean ejaculation but for me, giving oral pleasure to another man and being a bottom is a greater need than me ejaculating.