1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by diaduit3, Feb 15, 2017.

1. diaduit3

I am a mature white male who was divorced in 2005 [from a woman].

I had some exploratory gay experiences while in high school with a classmate, and these are fond memories. I have had 3 men since my divorce, and they were all completely different. The first was with a very handsome, fit doctor. I sucked his cock and did something I have dreamt about since my first time in high school. As he approached his organism he asked if I wanted his cum in my mouth. I didn't say a word but sucked even faster-he came in my mouth. It tasted so good and even more importantly, I felt gay and liked it.

The last guy I had known for awhile and I finally gave into my urges and invited him over to my apartment. We talked but then I started to kiss his neck. He tried to kiss me but I was hesitant but then did it. Kissing was so hot and erotic; I was hooked. I all ways wanted to before and finally crossed that line.

Now I would like to find a steady partner because I do not like hookups. They simply don't have the emotional edge I want.

Hope this makes sense to somebody; I feel rather alone in my feelings.

2. Mj5963

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    All makes sense for sure , I am still married to woman who confronted me weeks ago as she found out I was having sex with guys obviously discreetly and in violation of our marriage vows . In therapy for first time trying to really explore and get to my sexuality so I can move forward with or without her as I do not feel nor identify as gay but more bi sexual. I don't deny sex with another guy is amazing and male body is great too, but feel same about women too so the inter feelings and dilemma I face is real. That is in addition to my infidelity which I admit and own , wife and I are doing very well now as we are thru the shock and raw period . I am wrestling with it because in my heart I want to be with her rest of my life so I am working on all this as we speak .

3. Contented

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Diaduit3 " Kissing was so hot and erotic; I was hooked. I all ways wanted to before and finally crossed that line." I know that feeling for sure. I am waiting to explore gay sexuality further as I find the whole idea so sensual and erotic. More so than I ever imagined it might be. My experience so far has been limited to kissing however I found it much more satisfying than any straight experience. Time will tell regarding further exploring my homosexuality in a full on relationship. You have found a great venue to communicate and explore your sexuality without judgement here on EC.

4. Mj5963

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It is more intense the more you do as I have done it all , kissing , oral, anal and even threesome . It is and still is surreal to me but wow can be such a high

5. maybgayguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Really great to hear about this importance of kissing. All of the other gay sex is wonderful to be sure but the kissing seems to be the most intense. I still haven't explore but what I want most is to just relax and make out with a guy that I have an emotional connection with. Do I want the other stuff...You bet! But I so much want that kissing before AND after.

6. diaduit3

Yes the kissing was amazing. What I liked was that the guy was breathing so hot and heavy; he was also enjoying it.

Kissing to me crossed the line from my previous straight life to an introduction to the gay world.

Now I can't get it out of my mind. When I see a guy the question that pops into my mind is whether he is kissable. A lot of guys don't attract me but when they do, wow! Unless a guy is a great kisser I have no interest in pursuing him.

It didn't hurt that he gave me the best cock sucking I ever got: no woman even came close. I am still trying to figure out exactly how he did it.

Unfortunately he is partnered.

I just want a guy for my mine own now but don't know how to find him.

7. Mj5963

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well as I explore more and since u like me are older experiencing probably what was curious and lent up I crave it more and more , just always be mindful about STD's and HIV as they are both very real and it is fair to always ask about someone's status and when last teated

8. r2de2baca

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    not sure what the question here is. clearly you like oral sex and you want a boyfriend and dont want to hook up. ok so get on some dating sites. join some lgbt events and groups. network and come out and tell people you are gay and if they know other guys you could date.

9. Mj5963

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Agree with @early40's be open minded and let nature take u places it can be amazing

10. I'm gay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with everyone above about kissing, making out, touching. Those are the more intimate parts of having sex and if done well definitely heighten the experience.

It's understandable that you don't want to be part of the hookup culture. You don't have to be. Some people like it, others don't. And it's perfectly fine either way. The key is to know what you want and then be firm in your actions.

In order to find yourself a partner, mate, husband or whatever you're looking for, you will need to date. The goal of which is to figure out if you're a match - in personality, interests, attractions, etc. and proceed from there. But you will meet a lot of no's before you even find a maybe.

Unless you get lucky right away, this will mean as much dating as you can. But that doesn't mean you have to have sex if you don't want to, or if you want to get to know them a bit first. If you don't want a series of hookups, then don't have sex with them right away. Those who don't want that and reject a date invitation from you are just looking for sex, so pass them by as unavailable. Only see guys that are willing to meet you for a meal, an activity or just coffee.

Take care. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride: