1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would you do?

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by LostInDaydreams, Feb 19, 2017.

1. LostInDaydreams

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry to start another thread!

There is part of me that feels I should give my current relationship another chance, and put some real effort into it.

However, based comments my partner has made over the last week or so, I think he might have worked out what's wrong. He said that I've changed as a person over the last year, which about matches up to when I started questioning.

So, if a conversation about our relationship comes up, do I be honest about questioning, or not mention it and say I want to give it another go?

I find the prospect of telling him terrifying. I think I'll probably take the cowardly option anyway. I feel terrible that it's got to the point where he's potentially worked it out.

2. Stewie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Honesty is always the best option in my opinion even if it causes issues, you can't live a lie (&&&)

3. Peterpangirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have been in this place. I don't think it is helpful to conceal this stuff longer term, however painful or terrifying. I would be honest about your feelings. He knows something is wrong and will be further hurt by knowing he is being kept in the dark.