1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want a younger girlfriend

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by ifemme, Mar 13, 2017.

1. ifemme

Have been asking myself what it is I really want from a same-sex union, and after all these years I feel like dating and having casual relationships with younger women is what I really want. I had kids 20 years ago and made the hetero mistakes that so many of us do when coming out, I wondered if I'd ever be comfortable admitting my desires to myself and going forward with it. Trouble is, I come from a small city and don't know where to meet femme lesbians in the 24 - 40 age group. (I'm a young-ish 39 myself).

Any ideas? We don't have a strong lesbian base where I live. Currently without a car too but hoping to fix that soon :slight_smile:

#1 ifemme, Mar 13, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2017
  2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Then I'd say the first move is to work on getting the car, and then working on getting somewhere where there IS a more vibrant lesbian scene. :slight_smile:

Lex

3. PianoKeys

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I would consider moving also if that is your desire for casual relationships kind of life style. Because even if u do find one in a small town, and it would end. The same feeling will come back again.

It can be quite a step, but mostly the fear of change is harder then actually doing it.

4. just jane

i too feel the same, i am 27 year old female. there is not much lgbt where i am. i have been looking for older people as well. it is not easy.

5. Justshort

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    ifemme hi,
    I've been married over 20 years always hidden my lesbian feelings. Never acted on them but I'm thinking the same way I'd like a lesbian encounter. I need to know, I too don't know how I'd go about it.
    Crazy to get to my age and feel this is something I need now.
    I hope you find what you're looking for x

6. afgirl

Yes, I live in an area where I don't even know where to meet women. It's depressing. Stuck here for another couple of years at least, then I'm packing up and moving somewhere more accepting. I feel your pain.