1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to get in touch with people you meet online (here)

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by JubileeQ, Apr 26, 2017.

1. JubileeQ

Not sure how people connect not on here if you can not exchange contact information. Can you private message people you connect with or link to another website (that is not listed).

I am a newly out pansexual cis women who is looking to group video chat with people about LGBT+ issues. To create a community that works for me (and everyone involved)

I can not make in person meetups (single parent, disability and preference) and do not feel a strong connection with people simply through typing (I mean I am sure you all rock but I will never feel like I KNOW you). I know there are other people like myself (newly queer, can not make in person meetups and want to meet community)

Any idea how I connect with such people?

I have created a CL ad but I don't think I can share it here.

:help: (&&&)

2. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Until you become a full member, and are able to send private messages to other full members, your limited from making personal contact. This is for the benefit, safety and confidentiality of all members.