1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Over the years sexual interest in women fade away...

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by freemind265, May 11, 2017.

1. freemind265

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My whole life i have thought i was a bisexual started around 14. My first sexual experiences have been with men. After that i have been in relationships with women. These were reasonable good, so was the sex. I can say very good. However in my sexual fantasies there are mostly performing men last 10 years. before that it was 50 / 50. The good sex i have had with women is never coming back in these fantasies. Although i have had also a lot of good sex with men i have never been in a relationship with a man. I simply never found the right one, I think. Or never have fallen in love for one. The strange thing is that i have been questioning my entire life. I have never embraced my bisexuality totally. There has always been this nagging doubt. Very annoying and disturbing. Last 5 years these gay feelings became more on the front. I understand now that I always have been struggling with the question if I did like men and questioning if i was maybe gay. . But the main case is that i shouldn't have asked my self if i liked men but if I 'still' like women.
    In the past I have liked women very much. However over the years my interest women fade away slowly. (?? I went from Kinsey 2 to a 5) Now i have to accept that women are not really for me anymore. What i mean with that is that i think that I'm to much gay now to stay in a relationship with a woman. With that knowledge, I still can't imagine a relationship with a man. I have honestly liked and loved women, but now... So my questions: Anyone here who went the same way?
    Going slowly from bisexual to gay? And whit that I don't mean over a few years but 15, 20 or maybe more years?

With greetz