1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused married male

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Wiskyguy, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Wiskyguy

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Hello. I have been a secret CD since my teenage years. I am 37 and married 8 years. Mostly dressed as sexual gratification, but lately have been fantasizing much more of real physical contact. It's making me very confused and its hard to keep it suppressed and secret. Feelings seem to grow more and more intense to the point where I am thinking of making it reality. Never thought about being physical in real life much less wanting to be a "woman" for someone.
    I mean I want to go full out. Make up, wig etc.
    just looking for help. I realize its not normal.

2. BiErik

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Dissent sound to abnormal to me, ate you wanting to be a public cross dresser or do you want to sleep with a man dressed as a woman?

3. Wiskyguy

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Dressed as woman with a man.
    It's just becoming hard to fight urges while being married, don't really have any intention of hurting anyone from this. Especially significant other.

4. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, then you have one option and that's to tell your wife how you feel. But first, how about going to speak to a therapist? They can be very helpful and help you sort everything out. I don't want to lose the person I'm with, but I know that it's going to happen eventually. I think you should take a step back and think about what you will be giving up to be who you are. I know you don't want to hurt your wife, so please talk to her. I'm open and honest with my boyfriend about how I feel. It's easier to accept who I am instead of fighting it and it seems like you're tired of fighting as well. I think you should embrace your feelings, it's not going to be easy, but it's worth it :slight_smile:

And it's totally natural what you're feeling, so it is normal. You're allowed to live your life the way that makes you happy.

#4 pinklov3ly, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
  5. BiErik

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would really talk to your wife, she may like the thought of role reversal, out is it only a mask that can saucy these urges? Do you know? At least give it a shot.

How long have you been married? Does your wife know you wear ladies clothing if not maybe talk about that first, don't be afraid to talk to a therapist, just find one that is lgbt friendly. Both of you see said therapist, or maybe she knows and doesn't care, she may not know and after you tell her you are thinking about this she may not worry that much, she may just be your man, after purchasing the proper equipment. She may not but you don't know now, you really need to talk to her.