1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kinda weird....

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Rose27, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Rose27

Rose27 Guest

Its kinda weird when my husband asks what I think of a woman on TV...My mind thinks "smokin' hot" -What I say is "Really?!" Blessed that he is supportive but don't want to discuss boobs with him.

2. Kay

Kay Guest

Maybe if you said "smokin' hot" or "I would like to wear her ass as a hat":icon_bigg he would stop. You are far the better person than I am, I would be pissed by the indignity of such a question and be a serious smart ass. :kiss:

3. TestingitOut

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lol I love that... I would take that advice.

4. Rose27

Rose27 Guest

"Maybe if you said "smokin' hot" or "I would like to wear her ass as a hat" he would stop. You are far the better person than I am, I would be pissed by the indignity of such a question and be a serious smart ass. " - Thanks Kay. You made me laugh. This has been a super crappy am.

5. Rose27

Rose27 Guest

I also think he doesn't quite believe I am really gay. Being gay is not a new revelation for me. My husband was the exception. I am old fashioned (but not conservative) If it had been legal I would have married a woman I was in love with at 19 and been very out and proud. I went backwards and stuffed myself in a closet. Don't regret it I love my child more than anything and I have had a happy marriage. Just not an completely honest one until recently. I wanted a wife. Still do. I think thats why I finally came out.