1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new forms

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by rabbit1, Mar 7, 2013.

1. rabbit1

rabbit1 Guest

well bought my first set of forms today!!!
    hoping they look good and will be what i want, not sure yet, if they will help in my mind but who's to say.

been thinking things through more and more now adays, and have come to realise that to be one self, you just have to go for it. so here we go.

can't wait for them to come in the mail, to see if they fit into the tops i have already. LOL

nuff said i guess coming out, slow steps, finding more places that i can be me!

Peace enjoy life, there's only one chance(&&&)

2. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    High Platform Shoes?

3. rabbit1

rabbit1 Guest

nope wedge heels LOL

4. skiff

skiff Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi,

Don't get me wrong I am happy for your self acceptance...

I don.t get it... I know this doesn't belong here but where else to put the thought...

My wife has ruined here feet with these heeled shoes. Why does fashion need to be self destructive? You place hundreds of pounds of pressure per square inch all bearing down on a V shaped toe box and over time the toes are destroyed. Never mind the effects on the achiles tendon.

Do we need to follow self destructive stereotypes and fashions of heterosexuals?

I mean should a gang of LGBTs attack a straight, tie him/her to a fence and beat them them to death for simply being straight?

Extreme example but why follow any self destructive heterosexual behaviour at all?

Just a thought from somebody who doesn't understand, yet supports you.

Stuck

PS: No, no toe fettish just concerned for my brothers feet (sister's feet)

#4 skiff, Mar 8, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2013
  5. Ianthe

Congratulations on the breast forms, that's exciting! Do you have a favorite top you are looking forward to wearing?

It's okay to wear high heels, but it's important to wear flat shoes regularly so that your Achilles tendon doesn't shorten. Wearing heels every day, or for long days on your feet isn't a good idea. And wearing heels so high that wearing them requires a lot of "training" to change the shape of your feet and ankles is not a good idea either.

If you wear heels frequently, it's a good idea to do point and flex exercises with your feet, being sure to especially stretch your Achilles tendon.

Wearing heels all day, every day can result in you not being able to put your feet flat any more, which is very inconvenient in the shower, for example. So it's important to alternate with flatter shoes.

It's also more important with heels than with other shoes that they fit correctly and are well-constructed. A lot of people get shoes that are flimsy or don't fit properly, and they have a lot more pain in their feet--and they figure heels are supposed to hurt, so they don't realize that better quality and better fitting shoes make a big difference. A very small fit problem can cause a lot of pain in heels.

Those wedges look pretty sturdy. Do they support your feet, or are you wobbly in them?

6. rabbit1

rabbit1 Guest

yup a white fitted shirt with a cami under it. as far as shoes go usually flats are the best or a low heel. the wedges i bought on a whim though and have no prob walking in them LOL
    and they do support my feet.
    Thanks for asking.

7. rabbit1

rabbit1 Guest

oh my god!!! new forms are almost here. cant wait to try them on and see if they work.
    yea i paid 180$ for them but you know what if they make me more happy inside then their worth it!!!!!
    Peace

8. rabbit1

rabbit1 Guest

we got them in today, and they are great, they have the weight, and feel of real ones LOL!!!
    makes life better the little things. or i should say the bigger things

9. Ianthe

Congratulations, you must be so happy! I'm glad they are as good as you had hoped.

10. rabbit1

rabbit1 Guest

Thank You very much and they are great!!!