1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dumb penis question

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by skiff, Mar 17, 2013.

1. skiff

skiff Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi,

I was just reading one of the younger members posts on circumcision...

I have worked with number of pieces of equipment in my life but never an uncut one.

The younger members feel there is a difference, I am skeptical.

I always figured once erect all the apples polish the same way. Is this uninformed?

Problem is if your cut you're cut and if uncut you're uncut and few get get cut in adulthood to have dual experience and speak authoritarily.

Any lessons from adulthood on this topic?

I know from memory my son's had a modified 3/4 intact cut, but that is lost to memory and useless to this discussion.

2. PeteNJ

Personal research required. ;-)

3. skiff

skiff Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Pete,

You offering up some tutoring? Ha ha ha!

4. Chloe

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Are you asking about those who were circumcised later in life, or about what the functional differences are in general? Or something else?

5. June Cleaver

I have had several uncut men over the years and the diffrence is: you have to use a diffrent technique while giving oral to hold the skin back or move it back at the right time and all of them I met liked the forskin nibbled on and licked on, and a way diffrent feel durring anal due to the penus sliding inside of the skin. See the skin slides over it when hard where as the skin is tight in place on a cut man. This is the best I can describe it without getting too dirty sounding. June

6. Dalmatian

Well, the thing is that uncut penis, when erect, has a lot of room for sliding. So, no, I don't think all the apples polish the same :slight_smile: But, I'd like to point out that I've only ever seen a cut penis on videos. To me, they seem uncomfortably tight.

---------- Post added 18th Mar 2013 at 05:41 PM ----------

Precisely. Penis body and its skin wrapper are separated by an epithelial layer. With uncut men this serves the sliding purposes, so that the skin is stationary relative to whatever is holding it (a hand, vagina, whatever) and so there is no friction (thus, no need for lube, the lube is under the skin). For cut men there is no room for sliding, the skin is almost stationary relative to the penis body, so there is friction between skin and whatever is grabbing it. A whole bunch of differences come from this.

#6 Dalmatian, Mar 18, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2013