1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The boiler repair man

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by SaleGayGuy, Mar 20, 2013.

1. SaleGayGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi all

This lunch time the cutest guy imaginable :icon_bigg , just my ideal type and looked early 30s and no wedding band, just called to service the boiler and as I talked to him whilst making lunch I found myself really drawn to him, with lots of extended eye contact each way. All I could think about was pulling him over to one side out of sight of my wife and kissing him. My wife and I both work from home so she was in the house at the time in the room next to the kitchen where the boiler is located and will have heard some of the conversation. Each time I walked past her as I was laying the table for lunch she kept looking at my crotch area intently as if to check if I had a boner, fortunately it was just a semi so I don’t think I gave the game away. After he had left she made a point of mentioning the guy’s nice accent, since he was not from round here, so she obviously heard us talking but she didn’t mention anything else. She must have her suspicions about me but is not saying anything.

My motivation for change is even stronger than ever, away from the closet and towards freedom, but still I don’t want to inflict pain on my wife :bang: . I’ll get there in the end.

Anyone else been tempted by a repair man visiting the house?

Sale Gay Guy

2. TestingitOut

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Haha what you described is a fantasy of mine. Repair man.. lol sort of cheesy, but totally hot.

I have a total crush on my landlord's son, who acts as the super for our building. Hes probably about 30, from Yemen, muscular but not too big, dark tan skin and beautiful green eyes. I live above a bodega and I always see him in there, or by the front door smoking cigarettes. Hes so handsome.... Recently he was up in our apartment fixing the lock/handle on the door. I couldnt take my eyes off him. He doesnt speak too much english, he just smiles and nods a lot, so conversations dont go very far between us.
    Total fantasy material though.

3. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have Lol :slight_smile: when it's a cute guy & he is bent over with his head in the cupboard, it's a great chance to admire his tight little butt :grin:

4. Jeff

I am always wondering if they know that they are hot as hell, and how many times they get offers, or get stared at? I think that if they are over 25, then they for sure know!

So I like to get close to the verbally and chit chat until they tell me everything I am curious about. Like if they are working around your house for a few days, and you can be friendly and they relax enough. Married, GF? etc. etc.

I have a dirty mind sometimes.

5. PianoNate

haHA! been there!

In fact, it's a bit like that going to college later in life ... lots of cute young things to look at. **sigh** I hate being a gross older man though ... ewww

6. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I still swoon on "Jeans Fridays" when my 25 year-old cubicle neighbour comes to the office in jeans and a tight black T-shirt...last day at this job on Friday...:tears:

7. PeteNJ

Once you've left the old job, he's fair game!

8. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :icon_bigg not sure he's gay but he hates talking sports and no sign of a girlfriend...he has offered to help me move - SWOON! :eek:

9. skiff

skiff Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Victim of wish-dar...

Late 20's, shy, fit (we go to same gym) and he is restaurant manager at local McDonald's. He has warmed up from his initial shyness and now moves to serve me at Mc D's when he sees me. Looks fine in the locker room.

I am sure it is wish-dar. Saw him twice today. Big smiles each time.

#9 skiff, Mar 20, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2013
  10. Xochipilli

You guys. :slight_smile:
    Ugh, men. :love:

11. skiff

skiff Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey Somethingmore,

You don't have fantasies?

12. PianoNate

stuck ... I've been meaning to say how much i dig rainbow-flamed horsehead! It's hot!

13. skiff

skiff Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks PianoNate!

Just something I ka-doodled. I wanted something non-cliche. I cannot take full credit for I got the idea from my son, as he is an artist. This one is my work though.

14. MapleCross

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    sale Gay Guy I guess it is a fantasy that you had, but then we all need a little fantasy in our life. Just think, when you make the break from your wife you may be able to make your fantasy real.

15. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My partner and I are monogamous but both identify as bisexual...we both get flustered whenever a particularly hunky repairman or electrician visits. Fortunately, we can debrief with each other later...and that sometimes leads to some fun sharing of fantasies!

SaleGuy, my read of your story left me wondering, if your wife *doesn't* suspect, why would she be looking at your crotch so intently (aside, perhaps, from reasons of her own *smile*)? I don't know you or her, but that sounded almost coy/playful on her part. Is there any chance she could have been enjoying her own fantasies about sharing the two of you?

16. Xochipilli

First, I must also comment on the stallion with the rainbow mane, it's so cool. :slight_smile:

I used to have locker room fantasies in middle school. :icon_redf

But now I'm very blah. :grin:

I may have to adopt this whole repair/electrician/cable guy thing. :grin:

17. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i hooked up with a chick selling me electricity at the door...

never had a random dude come over though... maybe i should call the local plumber one day just for the hell of it :grin:

18. June Cleaver

I am sure we all have naughty storys in our past. Guys seem to ge attracted to me and always have. Several workers have come on to me over the years and I played with a few of them. My favorite was the bug man at work back about 10 years ago. He came every month to spray and he always came :icon_bigg! He was a rare blond/ blue cuban, and he was HOT!!!! He had a wife and kids so I only got it once a month, but it sure was worth waiting for. Here in this house the cable man was a hottie and we had a good time while he was installing. He sure enjoyed it, he gave me his private number on the reciept for seconds. There have been a few others over the years too. June

19. SaleGayGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi Folks

Thanks for the replies, glad you enjoyed my encounter story.

Jeff : I agree with you, he knew for sure, and did I say he had beautiful blue eyes.

PianoNate: Your comment about college guys; I went to a public lecture about Alan Turin Alan Turing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia the famous mathematician, code breaker, and father of modern computing as we know it. He was also a gay man who was persecuted by the establishment for being gay eventually taking his own life in 1954. His efforts and those of his colleagues shortened the Second World War by 1 or 2 years. The lecture was held at Manchester University and prior to it starting I hung around in the students union surrounded by all these hot guys, many of them openly gay from the gay village just down the road where a statue of Alan sits on a park bench. Too bad my wife was with me on that occasion.

biAnnika: I really like the idea of debriefing someone after some hot eye candy has come into view but for now the only chance I get would be with my next door neighbours who are a gay couple, but alas no eye candy has come into view whilst I have been talking to them. However, the Ice-cream guy who comes round in his van is smoking hot so perhaps I could share an ice-cream with the guys next door whilst discussing just exactly we would do with the ice-cream man and his ice-cream!

Re my wife, she no-longer has any interest in sex what so ever. So no chance of a 3 way.

Greatwhale: Good luck with the moving, does he know you’re gay?

Sale Gay Guy

---------- Post added 21st Mar 2013 at 11:20 AM ----------

Jeff : I forgot to say that top athletes visualise their moves over and over in their minds so that when they come to perform for real they have a perfect performance, some even have coaches that help them with their visualisation; I wonder if you can get coached in dirty thinking?

Sale Gay Guy

20. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, I came out to him when we were travelling together for 3 days in Toronto...nothing happened..sigh!:dry: