1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm a mess

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by cdgurlcathy, May 24, 2013.

1. cdgurlcathy

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Hi, I am a man, married twice. Still married and have kids. I enjoy women. But. ten plus years ago I developed a helpless ED problem. even with the pills, it won't always function to satisfy a woman.
    Since I was 14, I have on occasion dressed in panties, slips, hose... In secret and rarely. I would of course become aroused and masterbate. (and some times kinky thins as well)
    I would be ashamed and throw everything away(all my lingerie....
    As time went on I would get the urge and re-purchase more panties and such...
    Now, recently, within the past three years I have discovered through the internet, I am not an enigma. There seem to be many similar to me. But in discovering this I have seen pictures of others in 'dress'. I get aroused. Very aroused seeing other 'gurls' dressed.
    Every now and then I will,mwhen dressed, fantasize about being woth another 'gurl' and although some things still seem incorrect to me, I find in my fantasies that I am willing to perhaps do things that twenty years ago I would never consider.
    So I guess I am saying hello, I am a mess ans what the heck should I do. (if anyone has any ideas, I'm open)
    Thanks
    cdgurlcathy