1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. doglover44

doglover44 Guest

I grew u with lesbian parents they split up but still live close to eatch other anyway one time I was at my mom's exe's house and helping her clean out her said and I said How would you feel if I was gay ? and she said I wouldn't accept or approve it. How can she not accept or approved me if she was in a same sex relationship herself ?

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Because some people are hypocritical morons? I wouldn't try and rationalise things like that, it'll just give you a headache!

3. doglover44

doglover44 Guest

It has been bothering me for years and can't figure it out

4. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well my initial thoughts were that perhaps her relationships with women have been so bad she has decided that she never really WAS a lesbian and doesn't think they really exist. But that's a pretty big leap from the info we have!

There are lots of reasons, few of them good, that she could say something like that, but unless you asked her about it you'll probably never know...I realise saying 'try to forget it' is both cliche and about as easy to do as speaking to fish, but there's not a lot else I can think of!

5. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe she hates herself for being lesbian?